Bali - Ultimo Italian Restaurant Catering

Bali - Ultimo Italian Restaurant Catering

This shall be the first of a series of blog-reports from my recent short work-trip to Bali. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the caterer at our client's wedding was Ultimo, a very popular Italian Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. FYI, Ultimo is related to Toscana in Kemang, Jakarta and Rumours in Seminyak, Bali. I was once warned that without a reservation, it is unlikely to get a table there. So to find out that I'm actually feasting on the food served by this popular establishment, of course I could not help but to snap some yummy photos and share it with you.
  

Living up to its standards, the catering proved to be a better-than-decent feast, which admittedly, is quite rare for non-hotel wedding functions. Needless to say, it was a garden party located on some isolated private villa in the southern tip of Bali.
Clockwise from top left: Lasagna, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Baked Potatoes, Tuna Aglio Olio Spaghetti.


I have only 1 adjective to describe it: exquisite! The chocolate layer was not too sweet, which compliments the sweeter vanilla layer, like yin and yang, perfect! And the Raspberry Panacota was such a treat for my sweet tooth! The custard pudding was just soft enough (not too eggy or gelatinous) and the Raspberry coulis gave a zesty finish to the whole ensemble. These were so good, I even helped myself with 2nd & 3rd servings! =P

The reception itself was located at Bayuh Sabbha in Uluwatu (yes, Uluwatu seems to be a favourite among couples, check out my previous post here). Here's a glimpse of the pre-sunset view overlooking the majestic cliff.

And of course, congratulations to Anita & Graeme, without whom, this post would never be possible, I wish you an everlasting & blessed marriage. =)


Sumber: http://culinarybonanza.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

10 Popular Pages

 
Copyright © 2012, The Green Zhurga Suites. All Rights Reserved | Exclusive Pool Garden Suites | Seminyak Accommodation Booking Online
Design from Web Design | Website Source